Religious Education at Mount CofE Primary School
Please find below an overview of Religious Education at our School. The document includes:
- Our Long-Term Curriculum overview to ensure complete coverage of the Nottinghamshire County Syllabus for Religious Education and the Understanding Christianity Scheme through our Diocese.
- The Nottinghamshire County Syllabus and it's content.
- Our school assessment targets relating to the study of RE for each year group.
- Our acknowledgement to the importance of Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) teachings within all areas of the curriculum and our system for recording this within school.
- The assessment progression for each Key Stage within the Understanding Christianity framework.